inventhelp corporate headquarters http://www.pearltrees.com/arcillakovacke/inventhelp-patent/id24196184/item251080713; Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of this reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and brennangabriel.blogspot.com they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as it can.